You need a website that represents your company well AND grows your business.
Since 2010, Mirdon Production, a digital marketing company based in Los Angeles, has created gorgeous, effective, and custom websites that are designed for our clients’ needs and specifications, and help drive traffic to their business websites.
Ready to chat about how our website design company can grow your business?
Contact us today for a free quote!
Website Design Testimonials
What Our Client’s Say
What our website design services will deliver
Here are what we can achieve when designing your website:
- A website that provides all the essential information on your services, products, and clearly states your company’s message.
- A website that actively drives traffic and leads via conversion-optimized website design methodology driving your visitors to action.
- Convert visitors to customers by helping users find the information they want and call to action.
- Advanced and innovative functionality such as password-protected content, e-commerce, event registrations, forums and many more. We can build it whatever you can imagine.
- Custom web design that results in a website that converts visitors into customers and is visually attractive, optimized, mobile-friendly, easy to use, and encourages expansion over time.
- A responsive mobile-friendly, web design. 52% of all internet activity is performed from mobile devices, and Google uses its mobile-first algorithm. We design a site for you that functions and looks awesome irrespective of screen size.
- Content writing services using SEO-friendly best practices to attract traffic, at the same time building your brand, and telling your story.
- A professionally SEO-optimized website built with top SEO trends and practices.
What you will get cooperating with our web design company
The unique website designed specifically for your business to meet the online needs of your potential clients! When you trust us the design of your website, you will have:
- Cooperation with one of our Project Managers to set expectations, run the web process, answer your questions, and ensure you get detailed information on how your site is being built.
- Immediate communication with our web team to discuss the project including the scope of work, design requirements, developing a strategy, schedule, the budget details, and many more. To save our clients’ time we hold our meetings using video conferencing.
- A step by step approval process of the design, strategy, content, and launch of your website. Along with the mentioned above, we offer SEO, PPC, content marketing and email marketing services.
- A tailored process to meet your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be tight sometimes; that is why we can communicate with you taking into account how much you would like to be involved.
Ready to chat about how our web design services can grow your business?
Contact us today for a free quote!
6 keys to successful web design
Our experience in building websites has taught us that we need to do each of the following to build a competitive website for our clients.
When your potential clients see your website they make immediate decisions about your brand, your company, or your products. In this case, you only have a single chance to make a first impression.
Ease of use
Your users may go elsewhere if your valuable content cannot be easily found and your website cannot be easily navigated. At Mirdon Production, our team works hard to create websites that are easy and simple to navigate. We do our best so that your website works well as they expect it to be.
High quality, optimized content
If you invest in a beautifully designed website but you neglect its content it is like purchasing a car without an engine. A professionally made website has compelling and clear content with clear message and calls to action. Our team works with our clients to ensure that the search engine is optimized, content on their site is well written, and the website is designed with the client's vision and business objectives in mind.
Conversion of visitors into customers
We want our clients’ website to be the primary tool for your brands’ and business’ growth. We determine what a call to action or "conversion" looks like for your website early on in the planning process. It could be to make a phone call or purchase a product, or to submit a lead form. Keeping that target in mind for the whole process from web design to coding to content writing.
Traffic growth over time
At Mirdon Production, we want to see our clients’ new website go to the next level. We need lots of quality and organic traffic to do that. That is why we work with our clients to set up an internet marketing plan that involves social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing and more.
Integration with Social Channels
Today, to broaden the reach, every business needs to use social media platforms. A high quality web design successfully connects your social media platforms with your website integrating your social media strategy into the concept web design. Everything mentioned above will help to grow traffic, promote links, and draw and gain attention. We do our best to make your social media services match your web design.