Is Your Online Reputation hurting your business?
Brands and businesses based in Los Angeles that only get one or two stars on websites like Google or Yelp risk missing out on 86% of their prospects.
Online Reputation Management is Vital
A reliable online reputation can improve your revenue.
- According to Spiegel Research Center, before making a purchase nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews.
- According to Testimonial Engine, 72% of customers don’t take action until they have read reviews.
- As Bazaarvoice states, given two products with similar ratings, consumers are more likely to buy the product with more reviews.
Getting reviews and responding to them is highly important.
- According to Power Reviews, up to 75% of reviews start from follow-up messages asking customers to express their experience about their purchases.
- According to Spiegel Research Center, after emailing buyers a direct link to submit reviews companies can expect increase to their average star rating.
- As Bazaarvoice states, 41% of consumers believe the company really cares about their customers when they see brands replying to reviews
Bad reviews can matter as well.
- According to Power Reviews, 82% of shoppers read negative reviews to be able to make a choice.
- According to Revoo, 95% of potential clients get suspicious of fake reviews if there are no negative reviews or bad scores.
- As Fan and Fuel states, 92% of consumers have hesitations or difficulties purchasing an item with no reviews.
What does your online reputation look like?
If you are concerned or curious about what your brand or business’s online reputation looks like, find out by using this free online reputation scan by our digital marketing company.
Boost Your Client Retention Rate and Win Back Unhappy Clients
Use Our Review Response Service
Most brands cannot realize how huge is the impact of customer reviews on your brand or business success. According to statistics online reviews affect the buying decisions of 97% of consumers. Build trust with your customers by prioritizing reputation management and review response publishing.
Reputation Management and Digital Marketing Services Beyond Generating Positive Reviews
Some companies treat digital marketing as a one-time tool to build an online reputation. However, online marketing requires more than launching social media marketing and local search engine optimization campaigns. If you do not actively communicate with your customers you still risk increasing your customer churn by 15% even if you have a strong digital marketing strategy including professionally set PPC and SEO campaigns. Besides, no matter how many followers you may have on social media your followers will only see you as a business page wishing to make profits unless you communicate and respond to customer reviews.
In this digital world, negative reviews matter a lot, even more than the positive ones. If you do not react professionally and quickly, a one-star difference in ratings or negative customer feedback can drop your revenue by 9%. Let’s take a look at the statistics:
- 33% of unhappy consumers who get a review response to their negative feedback or review change it to a positive one, while 34% remove their negative reviews, according to Harris Interactive.
- 35% of clients avoid a brand that ignores their social complaints, according to Sprout Social.
- 89% of consumers pay close attention to the businesses’ review responses, as BrightLocal states.
- 50% of clients would never use the services or buy again from a company with poor brand responses, according to Sprout Social.
As a business owner, you have to utilize the power of your brand voice to turn negative reviews into positive experiences. You can change your consumer opinion, showcase your outstanding customer service, and build lasting relationships by reacting to negative reviews, using the power of email marketing and content marketing.
Responding to both negative and positive customer reviews forms your company’s online reputation. It proves that you value your customer’s opinions and care about their brand experience. More importantly, reputation management services serve you as a tool to promote brand engagement, customer happiness, and higher retention rate.
A Reliable and Experienced Reputation Management Company in Los Angeles will Help you Improve Your Customer Service Practices
Managing your brand’s or business’s online reputation requires commitment and time. If you do not have the time and resources to review response publishing and manage your online reputation, Mirdon Production has got you covered. Our reputation management agency responds to all of your reviews which helps to generate positive reviews.
Based on your customers’ online brand engagement and behavior our reputation management company develops a review response strategy. Our reputation management agency cooperates with your project managers to define the best approach to each customer review.
Gain valuable brand ambassadors and increase your customer referrals with the help of our reputation management services. You can rely on us to provide personalized and authentic review responses to your customer feedback and reviews as an experienced full-service reputation management company. Contact us now to learn more about our online reputation management services.
Change Your Brand Reputation in a Positive Way
Create a Robust Customer Care Strategy by Partnering with Our Reputation Management Agency
Create and Maintain a Positive Online Reputation with Mirdon Production
Online Reputation Solutions
If you have, run or manage a business, you may have a negative review from an unhappy customer. Even the most reputable companies experience a dissatisfied client every once a while.
Although it might be easy for prosperous businesses to get rid of negative reviews, they are usually surprised to discover how damaging they can be to their online reputation.
If you have got a negative review online, no matter if it was real or a scam, it can be frustrating, and you may even feel powerless and violated.
However, you can increase your average ratings on review websites across the internet using online reputation management software.
Here are some of the ways Mirdon Production Internet Marketing Agency can assist you with online reputation management:
- Online Reputation Management Software: Online reputation marketing includes promoting desirable and positive content. Besides, we help to control the information and content available to the online community. To monitor and position your business as clear market leaders, you should promote desirable content.
- Online Reputation Repair: Our skilled team of online reputation marketing experts can assist you in repairing and decreasing damage from negative reviews by analyzing where they came from and creating a plan to fix them.
- Online Reputation Management: Mirdon Production experts will work on your behalf to set up a program to control and inform you about new reviews, whether positive or negative, so you are always aware of your online reputation.
- Online Review Management: Our team builds and performs an automated system and process to stimulate new, positive reviews. Our systems are reliable, reliable, and honest; we do not believe in, and we never use paid reviews.
Online Reputation Management Agency in Los Angeles
If you need help with online reputation management in Los Angeles Mirdon Production is here to help you monitor both positive and negative reviews, boost your online reputation, and help you gain the trust of the consumers.
Call us at 888.308.0008 with any inquiries
Read our guides and tips on Online Reputation Management